Business Retention & Expansion
Research continues to illustrate that the majority of new jobs created come from existing businesses. Business Retention and Expansion ( BRE for short) is an economic development strategy that focuses on the retention and expansion of existing businesses.
In the Subscribers Only Section you will find:
- BRE Visitation Case Studies including interview guides and final reports
- Threshold Analysis for Rural Areas and Small Urbans
- Recruitment and retention of physicians
- Evaluating the potential fit for BRE in your community
- Case Studies of Three Rural Community Business Retention and Expansion Programs