Investment Attraction can be described as 'a systematic process for assessing a community or region for investment readiness and subsequently engaging in strategies to encourage private sector investment'.
How to sell Canada in 60 seconds...
Best Practice: Squamish BC
In the Subscribers Only Section you will find:
- Strategies for Globally Competitive Cities
- Investment Attraction Toolkit
- Example of Retail Gap Analysis
- Examples of Tourism and Investment Attraction Strategies
- A Community Workbook to conduct investment attraction pre-feasibility
- Best Practices in community marketing