Useful Website Links
- Impacts of Covid -19 on Canadian Agriculture. A July 2020 Report by the Canadian Rural Revitalization Foundation
- The Gateway to Global Agricultural Knowledge. This search engine will link you to the leading agricultural information databases, including online libraries.
- The Centre for Integrated Agricultural Systems is a sustainable agriculture research center at the University of Wisconsin. It has extensive online resources on a number of emerging subjective areas including local and regional food systems.
- The Agricultural Institute of Canada provides online knowledge on the use of science and agriculture.
In the Subscribers Only Section you will find:
- Guide to Planning a Regional Food System
- Farm and Ranch Alternative Enterprise and Agritourism Resource Evaluation Guide
- Case Study: Sustainable Food Systems Cluster