Education is being viewed as a building block to sustainable communities and regions.
In the Subscribers Only Section you will find:
- Building mutually-beneficial relationships between schools and communities, .
- Mobilizing schools to play a vital role in the development of local community
- Early Childhood Education as economic development
- Economic Impact of International Education in Canada
- Post secondary education clusters
- The role of colleges in creating innovative economies
- Colleges as the driver of creative economies
- Economic contribution of post secondary institutions
- Post secondary institutions and Indigenous learners
- Libraries and Community: their role in business and economic development