Useful Website Links
- Imagine Canada: a national charitable organization who supports and strengthens is Canada’s charities and nonprofits.
- Imagine Canada’s Nonprofit Library: The largest online resource centre for people who work in Canada’s charities and nonprofits
- Canadian Directory to Foundations & Corporations: The most accurate funding research tool in Canada, the Directory is a bilingual database with detailed, searchable information on thousands of Canadian funders.
- Imagine Canada’s Standards Program: launched in May 2012! Designed to strengthen public confidence in the charitable and nonprofit sector, the Standards Program is among the first of its kind at a national level. It offers accreditation to charities and nonprofits that can demonstrate excellence
- Non-Profit Organizations – Public Legal Education Association
- The Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector in British Columbia – Imagine Canada
- The Manitoba Federation of Non-Profit Organizations Inc
- The Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector in Ontario – Imagine Canada
- Collaboration Toolkit – Creating a MOU – Colorado Nonprofit Association
In the Subscribers Only Section you will find:
- The Non-profit and Voluntary Sector in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and the Territories: Regional Highlights from the National Survey of Non-profit and Voluntary Organizations