As one of the largest sectors of the economy, tourism supports regional vibrancy.
Useful Website Links
- Travel and Tourism Research Association provides education and publications Sustainable Tourism
- Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council
- The Canadian Tourism Commission provides a number of online toolkits.
Visit the Impact Analysis Section for Practitioner Guides and examples of measuring the economic impact of tourism events.
In the Subscribers Only Section you will find:
- Farm and Ranch Alternative Enterprise and Agritourism Resource Evaluation Guide
- Tourism Business Development and Financing Guide
- Greening your business toolkit
- Economic Impact of Tourism
- Examples of Community Tourism Plans
- An array of Rural Tourism Case Studies
- Developing Sustainable Tourism
- Online Interactive Guide to developing tourism products
- Developing tourism partnerships
- Creative tourism clusters
- Creating effective signage