Green and sustainable strategies in community and economic development will continue to emerge with increasing veracity.
In the Subscribers Only Section you will find:
- The Renewable Energy Toolkit for Economic Development
- Link to an interactive inventory of Canadian Case Studies in Sustainable Development including Energy, Transportation, Waste Management, Land-Use Planning, and Governance.
- Municipal Approaches to Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy Production.
- Online Guide to Managing the Risks of Climate Change Northern & Arctic Communities.
- Best practices of Chambers of Commerce in leading community green initiatives.
- Handbook on District Energy – identifies who can use district energy; lists the benefits provided by district energy; offers suggestions for overcoming common challenges experienced by communities initiating a district energy system; and includes a checklist to help accelerate the uptake of district energy systems in a community.