A Strategic Plan is a roadmap for the organization or business entity that sets out policy and strategy which guides fundamental decision-making and ensures resources are allocated to strategic priorities. It is a statement of vision and intent and is generally used as a guidepost for more than one year.
In the Subscribers Only Section you will find:
- Planning Toolkit for Beginners.
- Link to Online Strategic Planning Tools.
- Guide to Strategic Planning in a Technology Driven World.
- Community Visioning and Strategic Planning Handbook for Communities.
- Examples of regional and local strategic community plans.