Municipal Leaders Master Class Series
Municipal Leadership Master Series presented by Community Futures Meridian
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the interdependence of business and community like never before. To support municipal leaders in moving forward during these challenging times, Community Futures Meridian has organized an interactive Master Class Series for elected officials in Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Non-Meridian Members $150+gst for the three part series.
- Meridian Members FREE with Access Code.
Please contact the Meridian office at
Session 1: Strategic Drivers Impacting Municipal Leaders
George Cuff & Associates
Wednesday March 10, 2021 - 10:00am to 11:30am CST
- Welcome to the World of Effective Leaders and changing citizen expectations
- What Are the Challenges of Mayors, Councilors?
George Cuff has a Canada‐wide reputation amongst municipalities, crown agencies and other public sector bodies as an advisor, consultant and author on the art and principles of governance and the elements of effective organizations.
Session 2: A North Star Approach: Vision and Mission
Wednesday March 17, 2021 - 10:00am to 11:30am CST
- The payoff when elected officials lead with a vision and mission. How to utilize these
- Guideposts to facilitate ongoing decision making?
- How to make innovation a part of your leadership toolkit?
Bill Stainton is an innovation strategist. He has also authored nine business training video programs that have been used by many organizations, from IBM and Boeing to Paramount Pictures and the CIA.
Session 3: Leading Change & Being Creative in Uncertain Times
Peggie Koenig, Koenig & Associates
Wednesday March 24, 2021 - 10:00am to 11:30am CST
How do we provide direction that leads to action, in the midst of turbulence?
Peggie Koenig is an Executive Coach and works with senior executives and organizations to improve performance for both organizations and individuals. Her firm Koenig & Associates has served clients in Canada for over twenty years.
Supported by/Avec l’appui de :