Professional Community and Economic Developer of Saskatchewan
Have you been engaged in the profession of community and economic development for a minimum of two years? If so, we encourage you to pursue Provincial Certification.
The next Certification Exam will be held in November 2020. The location and date TBD based on those writing. Send in your application by September 30 to email@example.com
This Certification Program is offered in partnership with the Saskatchewan Indigenous Economic Development Network. Please contact the SEDA office at 306-384-5817 with any questions on certification
Maintaining Your Provincial Certification
Annual recertification is designed to be attainable for all Saskatchewan professionals.
Our intent is to ensure that individuals practicing in the profession remain current on best practices, strategies, and tools. By recertifying, you tell your colleagues, employers, and peers that you are dedicated to staying informed of current practices and emerging trends in the field.
There is no annual fee to re-certify for SEDA members, however, a penalty of $50 will be levied for late submissions. Re-certification fees are applicable to non-members of the association.
For more information, download a copy of the Maintenance of Certification Handbook
The 2020 MOC has been extended to December 31, 2020. Download the MOC Submission Form
Certified Professionals in Saskatchewan
- Carey Baker, Town of Unity
- Celine Favreau, Mid Sask Municipal Alliance
- Dillon Shewchuk, City of Martensville
- Brent Lutz, City of Melfort
- Jasmin Carlton
- Judith Veresuk, Regina Business Improvement District
- Brendan Manz, Watrous Manitou Marketing Group
- Heather Greier, City of Prince Albert
- Royce Pettyjohn, Town of Maple Creek
- Eve O’Leary, Region of Creighton SK -Flin Flon MB
- Dwight Bramble, City of Estevan
- Colby McLelland, Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority
- Lindsay Alliban, Hazlet Economic Development
- Tina Rasmussen, Northern Village of Green Lake
- Anant Brahmbhatt, La Ronge Indian Band
- Monica Brunet, Clarence Campeau Development Fund
- Gillian Moch, Town of Maple Creek