In response to the need for increased diversity in fundraising, SEDA has developed a program designed for community-based organizations, municipal leaders, and staff.
Registration Fee is $175 for SEDA members and $275 non-members. Members will be asked to login at checkout.
Community Fund Development provides a recommended 7 Step Approach Plan to fundraising that can be developed to support project based or ongoing needs of the community. This program reflects fund development trends in 2020 and beyond, with a broad strategic approach to securing support.
Offered via classroom or online delivery, participants will be provided with worksheets and templates to develop their own fund development plan.
The program features seven lessons:
- Lesson 1 Introduction to Community Fund Development
- Lesson 2 Creating a Fund Development Plan Steps 1 to 4
- Lesson 3 Creating a Fund Development Plan Steps 5 to 7
- Lesson 4 Institutional Funders
- Lesson 5 Individual Donors
- Lesson 6 Long Term Revenue Generation
- Lesson 7 Public Relations
This workshop is accredited to the Professional Community and Economic Developer of Saskatchewan certification.