Download our brochure Economic Vitality Programs 2020-22
In addition to our Economic Vitality Programs, customized services are available based on an hourly rate or project fee for service. Examples are:
- Mentoring and Virtual Services: From coaching staff to developing annual work plans, we can augment your local capacity. Rates by the hour or monthly subscriptions of $500 or $1000.
- Backfilling Vacant Economic Development Positions: SEDA will provide professional support.
- Project Management: Management of specific projects and special events.
- Community Assessments: Includes review of existing plans; market scan; competitive analysis and stakeholder interviews.
- Strategic/Economic Development Planning: Developing a blueprint for future prosperity.
- Implementation Support: Moving communities from planning into action.
- Training & Education: Retain us for presentations and workshops.
Contact the SEDA office at 306-384-5817 to discuss how we can assist your community to thrive