Help for Businesses
- Government of Canada Programs and Resources ** Key Content Hub
- Saskatchewan Business Response Team ** Key Content Hub
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce has a comprehensive hub of COVID related resources for business
- Export Development Canada: What Canadian Exporters Need to Know About COVID-19
- Business Development Bank of Canada support for entrepreneurs
- CFIB Small Business Help Centre – for CFIB Members Only
- A Guide to managing your (newly) remote workers
- WHO: Getting Your Workplace Ready for COVID-19
Community & General Audience
- Public Health Agency of Canada: Community Based Measures to Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
- First Nations Community Guide on Accessing Additional Supports
- Primer on Buy Local Initiatives
- Government of Saskatchewan Updates
- Saskatchewan Business Response Team
- Saskatchewan non-profits & co-operatives: penalties waived for late filing of annual reports
- South Saskatchewan Community Foundation offers Emergency Fund Apply by April 1
- Municipalities of Saskatchewan COVID Resource Hub
- SaskTel: Updates and Special Concessions for Customers
- Sask Power Updates and Customer Service
- Shaw Cable Updates
- Access Communications
Tools and Special Offers for Businesses
- Tech Relief Solutions – a hub of special offers.
- BDC prerecorded webinars on a range of planning & marketing subjects
- Shopify is offering free training including a 90 day free trial, Gift cards available on all plans, Local in-store/curbside pickup and delivery for POS, Community Forum/Live Webinars/Meetups for Support.
- Digital Main Street Small Business Starter Kit to expand digital presence.
- Google Suite – if your organization uses Google G Suite, you now have free access to advanced Hangouts Meet video-conferencing capabilities through July 1, 2020.
- New to remote work? These resources may help.
- Establishing Effective Telecommuting Practices
- Four Tips to Stay Productive at Home
- Tech Soup donors including Zoom provide discounted products to non-profits
Stories from the Field: How Communities are Responding
- Town of Lampman & RM of Browning are offering delivery/pick up services to local residents
- Shyhorses Photography Front Steps Project captures joy and donations for local non-profit
- How Saskatchewan communities are spreading kindness
- Battlefords Rotary Club commits $50,000 to support emerging food needs
- Artistic Mother & Daughter team up to raise funds for the food bank in Weyburn
- Weyburn Window Walks