Our Speakers Bureau features a range of professionals within the Saskatchewan marketplace providing practical and topical presentations within the spectrum of community and economic development.
An honorarium of $600 plus travel is charged per presentation based on travel time of 10 hours (return trip).
A list of preferred topics can be found associated with each speaker listed below along with a downloadable bio and picture. Contact the SEDA office at email@example.com or 306-384-5817 for more information on booking one of our Saskatchewan professionals!
To find out how you can join our Speakers Bureau as a presenter, contact SEDA CEO Verona Thibault at 306-381-3900.
- Creating an Economic Development position with Community Collaboration.
- FIRST STEPS for Community and Economic Development
- Engaging New and Young People in Your Community
- Find out more about Lindsay HERE
- Regional Collaboration
- How to identify Community/Regional Assets and Position Them as Strategic Advantages
- Community Readiness for Growth and Expansion
- Business Retention and Expansion
- Marketing your Community or Region
- Youth Retention and Attraction
- Workforce Skills and Development
- Strategic Planning and Performance Measurement
- Find out more about Elan HERE
- Living Heritage
- Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Cultural Tourism
- Rural Culture
- Rural Heritage
- Community Engagement
- Find out more about Kristin HERE
- Indigenous Partnerships
- Indigenous Women Entrepreneurship
- Indigenous Recruitment
- Find out more about Patricia HERE
- Regional collaboration and regional economic development
- Developing an Experience Economy. “The Moose Jaw Experience”
- Business Planning and Marketing
- Branding your Community
- Municipal Leadership Development
- Métis and First Nation community and business development
- Find out more about Jim HERE
- Business Venture Development Insights
- Housing Project Development Insights
- Indigenous Business Development Insights
- Strategic Development Insights
- Find out more about James HERE