SEDA is committed to inclusion and the process of reconciliation as guided by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) of Canada. Board and staff work to enhance relationships with Indigenous leaders and where possible, support implementation of the TRC Calls to Action.
We are guided by the following core values:
- Committed to delivering high standards of service
- Sensitive to our customers’ needs
- Encourage and nurture people
- Accessible and responsive to those seeking our support
- Take a leadership role in promoting collaboration to achieve our mission
- Support engagement of all stakeholders pursuing a path of community and economic development.
- Be a catalyst to create new solutions and partnerships.
- Do the right things, at the right time, in the right way
- Look after our resources wisely
- Be open, fair and respectful in all dealings
- Learn from our experiences